Selasa, 31 Desember 2013

Digimon Characters

Welcome to my blog.
   I have made some newest and great characters from Digimon Advanture and Digimon Advanture 02. Thats are In-Training Digimon (DemiVeemon, Minomon, Koromon, and Tsunomon), Greymon,
Garurumon, MetalGarurumon, Patamon, Angemon, MagnaAngemon, Birdramon, Ikkakumon, Togemon, Gatomon, Angewomon, Magnamon, Paildramon, Imperialdramon Dragon Mode, Imperialdramon Fight Mode, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, Halsemon, Aquilamon, Wormmon, and Stingmon Character. All of them you can find here. You can use this for M.U.G.E.N game.













Thanks to :

    Maxtyrannus, Lucho9, Opdisk225, Nitro, Gem, Grim, zebraubra, Jordashe,
    detcher, Tailsprower13, Friesnchip, DITTOFAN04, LADYBEELZE,
    HappyGalgomon, Zebub Al-Zemechiel Maneko, XxXShadow-ChanXxX, Sketch, and Jonas.

16 komentar:

  1. buatin lebih banyak lagi dong characternya, makasih sebelumnya!!!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. kalau ada sprite sheetnya ya bisa dibuat lagi, punya gak sprite sheetnya? kalau punya kirimkan ke saya

      Hapus
  2. Please re-upload your newest characters... I really want to add them to my game :)

    BalasHapus
  3. All the chars, except Stingmon, are deleted :(

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. all link have been updated, sorry for delayed :)

      Hapus
    2. Thank you so much :D ...but please update the link for ExVeemon as well, he's one of my favorite Digimon ^^

      Hapus
    3. ExVeemon's link now available. Me too, i like all Veemon and his evolution in Exveemon evolution line

      Hapus
  4. Please fix MagnaAngemon and Angewomon links

    BalasHapus
  5. How do you add these characters to the game?

    BalasHapus
  6. cara masukin characternya gimana?

    BalasHapus
  7. I don't use mugen engine, can you to send exvemon's spritesheet only picture without the commands of mugen? please.
    tnks a lot...

    BalasHapus
  8. could you Please fix Nefertimon download is you do thank you

    BalasHapus
  9. how do you add these characters anyone help me

    BalasHapus
  10. please help I want to skullgreymon, I can never use it, from digimon world 1 psx and I want to use it is my favorite, plissss, not c if I already this, but I only find images and images, but not how to use sprites, plis help good night
    P.L.U.R.
    im from mexico, bos
    please isalazart.utbb@gmail.com ;P

    BalasHapus